Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Desk Crit Received: #4

From: Sunny (HeuiSeon Lim)
Date:04/12/08

Hi! Daisy!

First of all, I love your concept of the project since I am concerned with how much calories that I intake by the food that I eat. Also, Italian is my favorite dinner menu, but it takes lots of calories and carbohydrate! Therefore, your project will benefit not only people who concern with diabetes, but also most of people like me who want to try not to take more calories and carbohydrate than they should.

I am very impressed with the features such as menu selection, different portion size, especially; the function of auto calculation at the end is very useful! I can’t imagine how much effort and many hours and you spent get all the function working properly.

Here is my suggestion for just little things that nice to have.
1. More Selection of the food: I guess it is always nice to have more choices but you already have most popular items for each section.
2. Some kind of feature that make more noticeable about the different calories of the foods.
3. Some improvement on graphic in general would be nicer. 

Again, you did a very impressive job to make everything working properly. I can’t wait to see you

No comments: