Thursday, March 20, 2008

Desk Crit II

Date: Thu 20 Mar 19:32:17 EDT 2008
From: Daisyane Barreto Add To Address Book | This is Spam
Subject: Desk Crit
To: surp0526@uga.edu


Hi Trudian,

Overall, I thought your prototype was excellent. It provided a lot of information about how your real product will look like. Also, it has a very clean interface and it seems very objective. I really liked what you have seen so far.

I have a few suggestion/comment to your project. On the activities screen, I’m not sure if you have already planned this or not, but it would be good to have a sort of checkmark on each activities that they have completed. I don’t know if it’s one of the goal of you project or not, but at least doing this, learners could keep track of the activities that they have already completed.

Another thing that I noticed on your project is that it has a lot of content and I know for some people it’s really hard to concentrate or keep up with the text information. One suggestion that I have is to make use of visual content whenever possible. I thought maybe you could display some of the text information through pictures, animations or diagrams. I know this sounds a lot, but it’s just a suggestion.

Your project looks great and I know it will be greater at the night of showcase :)!! You did a great job ;)!!

Best,
Daisy

No comments: