Friday, April 11, 2008

Desk Crit III

Date: Fri 11 Apr 12:34:28 EDT 2008
From: Daisyane Barreto Add To Address Book | This is Spam
Subject: Desk Crit
To: cjh9123@uga.edu

Hi Jea,

I think you project looks very good and your interface and graphic designs look awesome (I really liked the little doll at beginning :) – so cute! Overall, you did a great job with you project and I know that you are working hard to get it done. I have only a few suggestions for your project so far:

1) I noticed that you have tabs on the top of your program that you will take the user to another page or activity. I think you could add a brief explanation in the first page or on the help section, just to let the learner know what s/he will see or will be doing on those sections.

2) Another thing that I notice is that for your project, you want the learner to be able “to think a loud”. Thus, I think it would be good if you had some sort of tutorial or step-by-step to guide the learner through this process.
Well, I think that’s it for now. You did a great job :)!! And good luck finalizing your project ;)!!

Best,
Daisy

No comments: